Eight more arrests after Celtic title party disorder
Getty ImagesPolice investigating disorder in Glasgow city centre after Celtic won the Premiership title in May have made a further eight arrests bringing the total to 32.
Four men - aged 55, 52, 22 and 19 - have been charged in connection with offences including assault and culpable and reckless conduct.
Three male youths and one female youth have also been charged in connection with culpable and reckless conduct.
Two officers were seriously injured and three members of the public required hospital treatment after the trouble in the Trongate area of the city on Saturday 16 May.
Police Scotland said the men will appear before Glasgow Sheriff Court in due course.
Officers said extensive inquiries remained ongoing to identify those responsible for the criminality at Celtic Park - where a pitch invasion took place in stoppage time - and the disorder in Glasgow's Trongate area following the game.
Officers in riot gear moved in to clear the streets as bottles and other missiles were thrown at them.
Police Scotland previously published images of 58 people they wanted to interview.
Information can also be passed to detectives via a dedicated online portal.
The Major Incident Public Portal (MIPP) is a website that gives the public access to a form to pass on information, images and footage and can be accessed here.
Police Scotland estimated about 3,000 supporters gathered after a dramatic 3-1 win over Hearts sealed Celtic's fifth Scottish title in a row.
The day before the game, Celtic urged its fans not to take part in an unofficial "title party".
Last year's gathering resulted in 19 arrests, injuries to four police officers and a massive clean-up operation the following day.
